LIONSGATE HOME ENTERTAINMENT UK is pleased to announce that MY GENERATION - the engaging and evocative documentary presented by Michael Caine about life in sixties London – is available now on Digital Download and on Blu-ray™, DVD & Limited Edition from 28th May. To celebrate, we’re giving away 3 copies of the DVD!
Transporting audiences back to the ‘swinging sixties’ through the eyes of an icon who helped shape this remarkable era, MY GENERATION was released in cinemas across the UK and Ireland in March, coinciding with Michael Caine’s 85th birthday.
Based on personal accounts and stunning archive footage this feature-length documentary film sees Caine travel back in time to talk to The Beatles, Twiggy, Joan Collins, Lulu, David Bailey, Mary Quant, The Rolling Stones, David Hockney and other star names.
The film was painstakingly assembled over six years to tell the story of the birth of pop culture in London, through the eyes of the young Michael Caine: “For the first time in history the young working class stood up for ourselves and said, we’re here, this is our society and we’re not going away!”
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer this question:
Which of these was Michael Caine’s first on-screen role?
a) The Italian Job
MY GENERATION is available now on Digital Download and on Blu-ray™, DVD & Limited Edition from 28th May.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via www.femalefirst.co.uk.
- The opening date for entries is 22nd May 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 22nd June 2018. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process.
- The winner will receive one copy of My Generation on DVD.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 22nd July and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 7 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by Organic Publicity.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email after the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is www.femalefirst.co.uk.
Closing Date : 22nd June 2018
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!